Messiah Lifeways offers a new and unique service that was developed for persons 55 and better in the South Central PA area: Messiah Lifeways Coaching. A first of its kind in our region, the service was created to assist individuals plan for their future as well as help them achieve personal goals and objectives. Messiah Lifeways Coaching will help identify and navigate services and resource options; offer guidance and solutions for caregivers; and connect individuals to enrichment, wellness, and service opportunities available through Messiah Lifeways and beyond. Coaching offers several different services and most are free of charge. They include the Coach Helpline, Discovery Coaching, Coaching Workshops and a Speakers Bureau.
A free information and referral service, the Messiah Lifeways Coach Helpline can answer questions like:
• “What’s the difference between a personal care home and an assisted living facility?”
• “How do I know if my parent needs a nursing home?”
• “How do I pick the right facility for my loved one?”
• “What resources are out there to help dad live safely at home alone?”
• “As a new retiree I am looking to volunteer or working part-time, what are my options?”
• “As a new retiree I want to stay physically and mentally fit, what are my options?”
The Coach will answer your question or steer you in the right direction. The Helpline is open on weekdays 8 am – 4:30 pm. Call 717.591.7225 or email email@example.com and the coach will contact you within 24 hours.
Meet face-to-face with the coach for one to three sessions, free of charge, at a location convenient for you. Discovery Coaching examines your needs and dreams, explores the options and resources and can help formulate a plan of action to achieve your goal or desired outcome. Discovery Coaching sessions are available by appointment only weekdays 8 am – 4:30 pm. Call 717.591.7225 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a session.
These services are also a great resource and are available to adult children, power of attorneys, and spouses who are seeking solutions to challenges they face as they care for loved ones.