Are you or a loved one considering a move to a Personal Care Home? One of the region’s newest options is Hopewell, which is the most recent edition to the Enhanced Living neighborhoods at Messiah Village. Check out the Top 10 Reasons to consider why a move to Hopewell might be the right choice for you.
- Hopewell embodies a new living option in personal care for individuals and couples. 26 new private apartments offer some of the largest personal care apartments in the region with four floor plans ranging in size from 532 to 767 square feet.
- Messiah Village offers a full range of daily living support options. Gain independence by obtaining your care needs without sacrificing your social needs.
- The Hopewell neighborhood is the newest addition to Messiah Village’s comprehensive care continuum – when skilled nursing or rehab needs arise, there’s no need to worry. A skilled team of outpatient physicians, clinicians, and therapists are available to meet your post-hospital needs.
- Your care will never be compromised, even if down the road financial worries loom. Our $16 million Endowment Fund for Benevolent Care means there is financial assistance if needed.
- Three well-balanced, chef-prepared, daily meals in the Asbury Room offer a delicious reason to leave your apron and skillets behind. If you crave a cappuccino or want to celebrate a special occasion with family, you can conveniently dine, at your own expense, in one of our four restaurants (3 of which you can access without ever going outside).
- Messiah Lifeways is a non-profit ministry governed by a local board of directors who live, work, and volunteer in Central Pennsylvania. You can rest assured that strategic decisions about your home are being made by people who believe in our mission.
- As a Messiah Village resident, trusted services from health professionals are available to you; no need to drive. You can schedule podiatrist, optician, audiologist, psychiatrist, and psychologist appointments on campus.
- Hopewell’s Asbury Room and Great Room are designed to resemble the inviting gathering spaces of private homes. Whether you’re entertaining family or playing games with neighbors, you will find a perfect spot to relax.
- Need a massage or manicure? Time for a new hair style? Leave the car keys aside and enjoy all-weather access to campus salons including the new Cerise Day Spa.
- So much more than your average retirement community…Amenities include a new Center for Vitality & Wellness with a warm salt water pool, lifelong learning courses, organized trips and more.
Call 717.790.8201 for a private tour today!
Adapted from the March 2018 Messiah Lifeways Preview Guide.