Understanding Alzheimer's and Dementia
Thursday, March 19 | 3:00 - 4:30 pm
The Meeting House - Carlisle Campus
1155 Walnut Bottom Rd., Carlisle
Alzheimer's is not normal aging. It’s a disease of the brain that causes problems with memory, thinking, and behavior.
Join us to learn about:
- The impact of Alzheimer’s
- The difference between Alzheimer’s and dementia
- Alzheimer’s disease stages and risk factors
- Current research and treatments available to address some symptoms
- Alzheimer’s Association resources
Tours of Messiah Lifeways® Adult Day will be available after the presentation, and caregiver resources will be distributed. Light refreshments will be served. This presentation is free and open to the public.
To register, fill out the form below or call 717.591.7200 ext. 6219 by March 12.