Messiah Lifeways Coaching is pleased to announce a new service called Retirement Options Coaching. This new program is here to help retirees and those nearing retirement plan for the next phase of life by assessing, focusing, and guiding retirees through a Life Options Profile™.
Meet face-to-face with the coach for one to three sessions, free of charge, at a location convenient to you. We offer life coaching in Mechanicsburg, Dillsburg, Carlisle, Camp Hill, Harrisburg, New Cumberland, and beyond.
Discovery Coaching examines your needs and dreams, explores your options and resources, and can help you formulate a plan of action to achieve your goal or desired outcome. Discovery Coaching sessions are available by appointment only.
Helpline is a free information and referral service. You can call, email, or click the “Ask the Coach” button below and get answers to questions like:
- “What’s the difference between a personal care home and an assisted living facility?”
- “How do I know if my parent needs a nursing home or another level of care?”
- “How do I pick the right facility for my loved one?”
- “What resources are out there to help dad live safely at home alone?”
- “As a new retiree, I am looking to volunteer or work part time. What are my options?”
- “As a new retiree, I want to stay physically and mentally fit. What are my options?”
Our Life Coaching Helpline is available Monday through Friday, and is here to answer your questions or connect you with others that can help.Ask the Coach!
To learn more about how Messiah Lifeways Coaching can help, watch the Coach's interview on ABC 27's "Good Day PA."